Part-Time Freelance Virtual Assistant
Genealogy TV is hiring a Virtual Assistant to help manage the social media and promotions of its YouTube videos, channel, and the Genealogy TV Academy.
- Creating and managing the newsletter in MailChimp.
- Promoting videos on Facebook and Instagram.
- Posting on the Genealogy TV Patreon page.
- Proofing and timing videos and managing some aspects of the YouTube video descriptions.
- Moderating during live Zoom sessions or YouTube live as needed.
- Assistance with handouts.
- Posting products and blog posts in WordPress.
- Basic knowledge of MS Word, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Calendar.
- Any level genealogy background is a plus but not required.
- WordPress is a plus.
- This is a vendor/freelance position. Hours and work locations is at your discretion.
- Typical hours required are 1-2 hours per week and may grow into a larger position.
- Traditional benefits (like medical, dental, 401K) Not provided.
- Genealogy and promotions education will come with the job.
Training: Training is provided for job specific duties.
To learn more, click the button below .
Please supply your email address for a response.
Posting Date: 4-1-22
Closing Date: 4-14-22
Genealogy TV is always looking for skilled video editors. Connie cuts most of her videos herself, but uses freelance editors as needed each month. If you are interested in editing video for YouTube, contact Connie Knox at the button above.